Travel Policy and Reservation Information
Prices are per person, per trip and include all round-trip transportation, accommodations, meals, entertainment, admissions, tour escorts, guides, taxes and baggage handling as per the unique itinerary of each trip, unless otherwise stated.
It is the travelers' responsibility to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to designated departure times. Any guest not arriving in time for departure may be left behind. Green Mountain Tours assumes no responsibility for guests arriving late at departure points at any location.
- All return times are tentative.
- There is no smoking on any motor coach.
- Green Mountain Tours welcomes passengers over the age of 21, except when noted.
- To be fair to all guests, Green Mountain Tours assigns seats for motor coach travel in order of payment received. Seating assignments on motor coach travel or any other seating or room arrangements will be at the sole discretion of Green Mountain Tours.
- Green Mountain Tours reserves the right to remove any guest who is interfering with the enjoyment of others.
- Any person reserving or purchasing any of Green Mountain Tours products accepts the condition that Green Mountain Tours reserves the right to change or cancel itineraries, hotels and other tour components at the sole discretion of Green Mountain Tours. If this occurs, efforts will be made to offer alternative dates or programs.
- Trips depart in all weather conditions at the sole discretion of Green Mountain Tours.
- Discounts and offers may not be combined
- Payments may be made by MasterCard, Visa, or by sending a check or money order. All rates are guaranteed upon payment or deposit.
- Please make personal checks payable to: Green Mountain Tours
- Please include the name, address and phone number of each traveler; along with date of trip with your check to ensure reservation.
- All phone reservations are considered tentative and subject to cancellation until payment is received.
Neither The Upper Class, LLC, its affiliated entities and its and their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns (collectively "The Upper Class"), own or operate any person or entity which is to or does provide goods or services for these trips. Because neither maintains any control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these suppliers, Green Mountain Tours assumes no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any of the suppliers or other employees or agents, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, or instrument owned, operated or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, or (3) any wrongful, or negligent act or omission on the part of any other party not under the direct supervision and control of Green Mountain Tours.