The Nantucket Inn and All Access Pass
Off the coast of Cape Cod, tucked in the Atlantic, Nantucket Island is a world unto itself. Come aboard and enjoy summer at the award-winning Nantucket Inn.
As motorcoach buses are restricted on the island, you will travel at your leisure during this tour with an exclusive "All Access Pass." When you're ready to explore, the Inn's com-plimentary shuttle will whisk you to Nantucket's most popular attractions, beaches, shops and restaurants. The unique nature of this trip gives you freedom to do what you want!
The All Access Pass Includes
- Breakfast each day at the Inn's restaurant
- Dinner at your leisure for two of the three evenings on island. You'll receive dinner vouchers that can be redeemed at three different restaurants, good for two evenings of your choice. One dinner will be on your own.
- A guided tour with a local expert.
- Admission to the Nantucket Historical Association, the Nan- tucket Whaling Museum, plus more historic properties like the Quaker Meeting House, the Old Mill and the Whitney Gallery
DAY 1 - HELLO, HYANNIS (D) - Arriving on Cape Cod, explore the famous town of Hyannis. Enjoy time for shopping and lunch on your own before taking the ferry to Nantucket. Check into your room at the Nantucket Inn and acquaint yourself with the beautiful property.
DAY 2 - ISLAND TOUR (B, D) - Get the lay of the land with a nar-rated driving tour of the island with a local guide. See whaling mansions, summer homes, Jetties Beach and the Old Mill. Drive by cranberry bogs, rolling moors, past Sankaty Lighthouse and through 'Sconset Village, famous for its rose covered cottages. The tour will leave plenty of time for other island adventures.
DAY 3 - NANTUCKET HISTORY AND WHALING MUSEUM (B) - Today, visit the Nantucket Historical Association and Whaling Muse-um. View a 46-foot whale skeleton, a restored 1800s candle factory and countless artifacts. Don't miss the rooftop observa-tion deck with stunning views of Nantucket Harbor! This outing won't cramp your summer style; you'll have most of the day for all of your favorite Nantucket activities.
DAY 4 - HEAD HOME THROUGH HYANNIS (B) - Find last-minute souvenirs and enjoy your last New England lunch on your own in Hyannis before heading home.
Sunday September 22nd, 2019
- 6:00AM Totowa
- 6:30AM Paramus
Wednesday September 25th, 2019
- Per Person:
- Double: $939
- Triple: $889
- Single: $1,225
- 3 nights hotel
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- All Access Pass
- sightseeing & admissions listed, taxes and baggage handling