Day Trip Reservations
1. We will be happy to place your name on a "hold list" prior to payment. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU MADE YOUR RESERVATION OR YOUR NAME WILL BE TAKEN OFF THE RESERVATION LIST. In other words, if you call to put your name on the "hold list" on the 1st of the month, we must receive payment for that reservation by the 14th of the month.
2. Seats are not assigned until payment is received. Payment must be made in full----no deposits please.
3. Full payment (less a $5 per person fee) is refundable up to two weeks prior to the tour date. A 20% cancellation fee 14 - 7 days prior to the tour. A 50% cancellation fee 2 - 7 days prior the tour. No refunds will be given within 48 hours of the tour. The lone exceptions are trips that include tickets for shows. If the show tickets cannot be resold, higher penalties will apply.
1. A deposit of $100 per person for all tours must accompany your reservation in order to hold space permanently. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
2. CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS, & REFUNDS: Regardless of reason, cancellations and transfers are costly. To offset these expenses the following must apply:
$50 per person on all multi-day tours if notice is received more than 45 days prior to departure.
$100 per person on all multi-day tours if notice is received between 31 - 45 days prior to departure.
50% fee on all multi-day tours if notice is received between 7 - 30 days prior to departure.
No refund on all multi-day tours if notice is received less than 7 days prior to departure.
In certain special instances such as cruises or airline travel, the cancellation penalties may differ. However, by purchasing cancellation insurance, you will be covered regardless of the cruise line or airline penalties.
Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance
Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for multi-day trips. If you would like to purchase coverage for a trip, please contact the Allianz Travel Insurance Company directly by calling (866) 455-6111 and reference ACCAM#: F027210. Wait to choose Option 2, "to purchase a policy." For your peace of mind, we strongly recommend you choose this trip insurance in case you are forced to cancel. Thank you!
In fairness to all we cannot make exceptions on the above policies.
1. Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites (formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel),
601 From Road, Paramus (next to Paramus Park Shopping Cntr)
2. Holiday Inn, 1 Route 46 West, Totowa (Petco Shopping Center)